Support Wikipedia Tiru ka Adda: New Love

Friday, April 3, 2009

New Love

There is a chance that I might leave you my love.

I have found someone else; and she makes me feel at peace.

But the adventure that you offer is enticing - I wonder how I will ever say no to you.

My back may ache and my head may implode - but you are the one that gave me a reason to go on.

You were the brilliance when I was all dark.

In the depth of my thoughts when I thought I had nothing to hold on to, it was you who held me in your arms.

It is in your arms that I found solace.

But my new love, she is different.

She offers me sleep and death.

She offers me a hell so brilliant that I long to be there.

She offers a present that can rival where I may ever have dreamt of being.

I am confused.

I wonder whether I will go to either one of you or to both of you.

Then again - I could leave both of you.

No comments: