Support Wikipedia Tiru ka Adda: Change

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Change

It is entirely plausible that I may quit this existence and come to you.
It seems difficult currently but what seems more difficult is this consciousness surrounded by this cacophony.
I have lost my peace.
I feel conscious and at ease - at times.
I believe it may not last long enough because the forces that are pulling me towards you may destroy my entity.

It is entirely possible that I may quit this existence and come to you.
I saw the sky today - it seemed just at arm's length this Sunday.
And now, I cannot even see it.
I wonder where I am.
I long to belong, to rest, to pacify, to drift.
This is how it may be and I canot help but change every other moment.
Dark is the horizon and mucky is the land.
Bland is the food and parched is the water.
Throbbing is my heart and weary are my eyes.

It is entirely possible that I may quit this existence and come to you.
I remember that I dreamt and I remember how those dreams felt when I slept in your arms.
May be that is what is required.
May be that is all that is required.

It is entirely possible that I may quit this existence and come to you.
It is with you that I belong.
But do tell me when you have the time.
Why are you the way you are?
And why have you influenced me the way you have?
Who do you want to be?
What do you not want to be?
Why is your smile so brilliant?
How do you lose yourself so easily?
Do teach me how to be a bit like you.
Or not.

No comments: