Support Wikipedia Tiru ka Adda: Song Lines

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Song Lines

Fantastic Lyrics -
Open to interpretation; as always.

U2
The worst of us are a long drawn out confession
The best of us are geniuses of compression

Choose your enemies carefully coz they will define you
Make them interesting coz in some ways they will mind you
They're not there in the beginning,
But when your story ends...
Gonna last with you longer than your friends.


Coldplay
Just because we're losing,
Doesn't mean we've lost...

People walking all the time;
Inside a perfectly straight line.
Don't you wanna curve away,
And it's such a perfect day.
Such a perfect day!


Fuzon
Roshni kahaan gumm gayee?
Abhi toh yahan...
Jalaa tha diya
Kho gaye...
Kahaan kho gaye?
Abhi toh yeh dil...
Lagaa hee naa thaa


Gary Jules
And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world ...



The Shins
You want to jump and dance
But you sat on your hands
And lost your only chance...

Go back to your hometown
Get your feet on the ground
And stop floating around...

I find a fatal flaw
In the logic of love
And go out of my head

You love a sinking stone
That'll never elope
So get used to used to the lonesome
Girl, you must atone some
Don't leave me no phone number there

No comments: