Support Wikipedia Tiru ka Adda: An Alien Land

Monday, May 25, 2009

An Alien Land

The sky is dark and life has ended.
I see it all around
All lies vacant.
All that was made to serve a purpose - wasted.
I wonder what these creatures are all about when they try to say what they say.
Do they mean what they do?
I believe not.
All seems dead.
They all seem lost.
Their little cocoons and their little minds.
Fixated on the good things in life.
Fixated on being polite and easily taking offense.
The trees look plastic and the cars look dormant.
The behaviour infuriates me to no end.
I see the little bags and the big yachts.
The wide roads and the useless structures as they dot the alien land.
I wonder what this means.
I wonder where they believe they are.
I believe I am alone.
I believe they laugh at me when they see me.
I believe I am the outsider here.
Hello Mr. Camus, we meet again.

No comments: