Support Wikipedia Tiru ka Adda: Letter to the future

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Letter to the future

There has to be a reason as to why I think of you as much as I do. Is it that I have fallen in love with you? I do not believe in the middle ground; I like to dive straight in. Is that a sin? I don't think so. So what if you do not care, one of us does yeah? Therefore, is there a future? Does that future matter? What if you are a figment of my imagination? Once I come near you, I lose all that perceived 'emotion'. You think that is plausible? I do. I tell you what... it scares me to bits; because as of now, you are the only thing that is mildly letting me hold on to things. You and that other thing. It pains me to sleep each night knowing that I don't know how things will work out. And I need to believe that I really want things to work out. Because haven't I worked towards attaining you... May be I haven't. Which may be why I might never attain you. I wonder what I will do with myself then. Will there be another path? I hope not. Why not? You see, if there is no other path, then you are all I have. That might work in my favour. Let's see and hope for the best. For you.

No comments: