Support Wikipedia Tiru ka Adda: Rising asleep and falling awake

Monday, June 29, 2009

Rising asleep and falling awake

Lying on my bed
Counting the hours
When shall the sun arrive?
I cry in my bed
And my pillow is wet
There is no one around
Just me and myself
Wake up to face a new night
A new day and a new cry
The dream was a dream
Nothing happened
Nothing happened I feel.
I fell asleep and my body was in pain
I saw the stars through the roof above
I saw the ground as I flew around.
My neck cracks whenever I move it.
Things have changes and things are the same.
Everybody still talks.
They still believe what they believe.
There is no solace to be found.
Just sleep
A belief of regaining strength.
To face another useless sun.
To face another useless sun.
To believe that things shall become fairer.
And I will finally fall awake.
The ground it shook.
The day that I thought I fell awake.
I cry today as I write this.
I cry today as I think of all.

No comments: