Support Wikipedia Tiru ka Adda: Bring it on.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bring it on.

There is a small gap between the curtain and the wall which allows me to see a little light from outside.
I sometimes stare at the tv for quite a while; and only later do I realise that I have absolutely no idea as to what I am staring at.
We always search for a little bit of peace in our lives, not knowing how easily we regularly attain it.
These short moments provide the perfect soil for nurturing creativity, intellect and bliss.
We smile effortlessly and we always feel that we don't smile enough .
Eyes wide shut. A deep breath. A sigh. A smile. No time to stop and stare.
Thrust your head into the wind, while in a train and hear your heart beat loud and sharp.
Fill your head with it. Meditate and smile.

No comments: