Support Wikipedia Tiru ka Adda: 8 months

Sunday, March 9, 2008

8 months

Hello again - my invisible audience
No. I'm not pregnant. Completed 8 months at Edelweiss; and finally quit. Very fruitful months, lots of learning . We had our own team, a nice leader, some responsible ppl. Some dumfuks. Very entertaining and knowledgeable experience.

I finally decided that enough of Cash Futures. Have to progress in life - and again ; i might just read this some yrs into the future and laugh at myself as to how ambitious OR how foolish I was - I dont know how.

It took a while to figure that out. Whether to ask for a department change, or work in a startup, or work with my dad.
Decided on lucky option 3. Tomoro is D-Day. My very first day of fultooo confusion. Dekhte hai how it goes.

Apart from that; reading a bit - trying to ;-)
Hope to bump into u sooner rather than later
aavjo man

No comments: