Support Wikipedia Tiru ka Adda: The Marshes

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Marshes

It's been cloudy off late dear.
And I have my shades on too.
No wonder I can't see well.
I feel in control at times . . . at times
The way of the future . . .
The way of the future . .
The way of the future .
Been sane off late.
Because I decided to be a part of them.
And let me just say that it is OK.
And it will be OK.
But as already said, OK is just not good enough.
It is cloudy.
And a bit mucky.
But there is always a way out.
Have been feeling strangely normal off late and I don't like it my friend.
I don't like the concept.
I don't like the concept . .
I don't like the concept . . .

Off come my shades
And out comes my elven rope.
The rope is knotted on a nearby tree.
There I pull myself out.
Away from the muck.
The muck comes off.
The light blinds my face.
I wipe my teary eyes with my dirty hands.
And I can see clearly now.
I can see into the distance.
I can see into the distance.
I can seeeee intooo the distance.
I can see into the distance.

I fall flat on my back.
And there I lie till I can catch my breath.
And there I lie.

No comments: