Support Wikipedia Tiru ka Adda: The Drive

Friday, January 9, 2009

The Drive

The cold wind was rushing through the open window and the fog around looked artificial.
The sun in the sky was an amber light like a close cousin of the moon we know so well.
The fumbling morons around struggled to be there at that time.
The worry of what lay ahead seemed drifting away.
The tear down my cheek turned to ice.
The last 2 fingers of my left hand felt numb and frozen.
It felt as though I might be 2cm above the tar.
I saw the road winding in front of me.
The road was built for a purpose.
It lead people somewhere.
It gave them a purpose and a path to tread.
The matrix is all around us whether those lesser beings understand or not.
I took away your illusion
I took away your tools
I left you naked out there in the middle of the road where you suffered like a limping bait.
I made you feel that you had it all
I managed to give you a veil.
You wrapped yourself in it and it gave you solace.
A bump in the road jolted life back into those drifting towards the darkness.

I held on to the hope that one day I will create a road that others will ride.
I held on to the hope that one day my 2 fingers would recover.
I held on to the hope that one day my tears will flow down freely.

I held on to the hope that one day I will smile.
.

No comments: